A Traditional Semi Detached property offering good sized living space, comprising: Entrance Hallway, Sitting Room, Dining Kitchen with built in oven and hob, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, useful loft room, Car Standing, Gardens. Available October 2019.
Stairs rising to the first floor with storage space below, door leads to:
Dining Area 5.08m (16'8") x 4.62m (15'2") Max
Tiled floor, radiator, sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Fitted with a comprehensive range of base and wall units, integrated electric oven and gas hob with hood over, plumbing for appliance, wall mounted gas boiler, double glazed window to rear and door to the side.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, inner landing gives access to a spiral staircase which leads to a loft room, connecting doors to:
Bedroom 1 3.38m (11'1") x 3.17m (10'5")
Radiator, double glazed bay window to front.
Bedroom 2 3.23m (10'7") x 2.21m (7'3")
Radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 2.36m (7'9") x 1.73m (5'8")
Radiator, double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 2.21m (7'3") x 1.73m (5'8")
Comprising: Bath with shower over, w/c, wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Window to rear, radiator.
To the front there is a gravelled car standing area, access to the side of the property with gate leading through to:
Laid to lawn, patio area, shrub borders, mature trees.
1.These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Igloo Sales and Lettings Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Igloo Sales and Lettings Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Igloo Sales and Lettings Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
6. Measurements are given in good faith and whilst believed to be accurate these should be checked by the purchaser for verification. The measurements are carried out in accordance with the RICS and ISVA code of measuring practice.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
"Having had bad experiences with other local letting agents, I have found the service offered and delivered by Igloo to be first class. They have always been prompt in dealing with any enquiries and keeping me informed when seeking new tenants or managing existing lettings. Their effective service in vetting potential tenants has delivered good tenants and helped weed out potential less satisfactory applicants for a tenancy. Their regular inspections and reports have kept me well informed that the lettings are being well managed by Igloo. In short Igloo deliver a good professional personal service" "